Keto Chia Pudding
Things around this time of year can get busy, and with all the cooking I've been doing for clients it can be difficult to find time to cook for myself. I usually batch cook once a week and throw a bowl of roasted veg, hummus, and greens together, but its nice to change things up right? I'll admit I wasn't to keen on the whole chia pudding idea at first but its definitely grown on me. This recipe makes for a quick breakfast on the go or a satisfying dessert. I love the creaminess of the coconut, and its filling enough to keep me going for hours. Chia seeds are high in protein and omega-3 fats to give a little brain power too. So whether you're cooking over a hot stove for 6 hours, squeezing in a yoga class before work or headed out to do some power shopping before Christmas, here is some delicious fuel to keep you rocking!
Coconut Chia Pudding
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¾ cup full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup coconut water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- optional for more sweetness add few drops of organic stevia or lakanto
- In a small bowl or half pint Mason type glass jar, add coconut, chia seeds, coconut milk, coconut water, vanilla and salt and mix until very well combined.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to rest for at least 2 hours or overnight
- Serve with fresh rapsberries or other fruit of your choice